Duck of Death Clan: Don't Mess with the Ducks
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck of Death

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

U4G clan needs a prayer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SiberianTiger
DoD Site Owner
DoD Site Owner
SiberianTiger

U4G clan needs a prayer Empty
PostSubject: U4G clan needs a prayer   U4G clan needs a prayer EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:34 pm

EnglishBoB's clan is dying. only myself, Orbitaldecay, and LTP have been active on U4G site. their server according to Orbit, is also not very active. i'm very worried about Bob. he isn't answering messages or even logging onto his site. if he comes here, he will only want to talk to me. i know we aren't very active, but i'm still active on my site. i am going to be checking for new posts here. i don't know if i'm going to post again on Bob's site. U4G isn't as active as it used to be. this is only my observation mainly on the site. but U4G is near to its end. i said in my messages that i had thought about saying on his site that i decided not to say for reasons that are only between me and him. i think he is aware of my skype messages, but not his site's posts. he hasn't logged onto his site since August 5th.

if he doesn't answer my messages, i'm taking he doesn't want to be my friend anymore. thats what i'm taking his actions as. i know i'm not right about what he sees of whats going on from his view. but i'm saying that i've tried my best to help him keep his clan alive. i've said all there is for me to say to him. its what he choses to do if he reads them is his choice. but U4G clan and especially EnglishBoB will be in my prayers. he had a very good start with U4G. but its now falling apart because only three registered are active on his site. me, Orbitaldecay, and LTP.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.forumotion.com

U4G clan needs a prayer
Page 1 of 1