Duck of Death Clan: Don't Mess with the Ducks
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck of Death

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some new stuff happening with the clan and with me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SiberianTiger
DoD Site Owner
DoD Site Owner
SiberianTiger

Some new stuff happening with the clan and with me Empty
PostSubject: Some new stuff happening with the clan and with me   Some new stuff happening with the clan and with me EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:37 pm

I left the sniper squad i was with in Delta Force Black Hawk Down for reasons i'm keeping to myself. i am bringing DoD to DFBHD. we are still Urban Terror. we still don't got a server for UT but in DFBHD i can host a server for us but i would have to change some things and make more maps after i clear some stuff off this computer. i can make maps easily in BHD. but the ones i got are for team deathmatch. and there is some stock maps. but i need to make more. screwdriver and i are the only ones at the moment that have Delta Force Black Hawk Down CD and we got the Team Sabre CD which is an extention pack for the game that gives you guns like the g3 for example. i don't know how hard it will be to find the DFBHD cd.

the DFBHD server can be an issue. the reason is, i would have to keep my computer on and it may cause lag but i'm going to delete as many things as i can to keep my computer with enough memory for map making and so that we don't have lag.

recently, i got two kittens. my mom got herself a tabby, but i got two black kittens. brother and sister. Midnight is the female and is smaller that Buddy who is male. mom's cat's name is Blaze. all three are getting fixed today.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.forumotion.com

Some new stuff happening with the clan and with me
Page 1 of 1