Duck of Death Clan: Don't Mess with the Ducks
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck of Death

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my sister's unborn child needs a prayer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SiberianTiger
DoD Site Owner
DoD Site Owner
SiberianTiger

my sister's unborn child needs a prayer Empty
PostSubject: my sister's unborn child needs a prayer   my sister's unborn child needs a prayer EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:13 pm

my oldest sister Tracey is married and got pregnant and i am feeling old already when i'm 17 years old. but i would like a prayer for her unborn child to have a wonderful life the child deserves. also that my sister doesn't die giving birth and fights through the pain. i wouldn't be able to have any good sleep if she would die giving birth. life is hard when you lose someone you've known all your life. i had a lot of time alone at school when my favorite grandmother passed away with me right beside her when school started less than a month after she passed away. i wouldn't talk at all for a long while if my sister were to leave this world through that amount of pain. same for my other sister that got married recently. but as far as i know you isn't pregnant yet. but my sister Tracey and her unborn child as well as my brother-in-law would be grateful if more than just family praying for them
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.forumotion.com
Cobra2427

PostSubject: Re: my sister's unborn child needs a prayer   my sister's unborn child needs a prayer EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:50 pm

She got my prayers dude Very Happy thought and prayers will be with the family

but wat is the precentage of mothers dying from child birth nowadays? i'm sure she will be fine...

god bless and congrats
Back to top Go down
SiberianTiger
DoD Site Owner
DoD Site Owner
SiberianTiger

PostSubject: Re: my sister's unborn child needs a prayer   my sister's unborn child needs a prayer EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:58 pm

thanks Cobra
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my sister's unborn child needs a prayer   my sister's unborn child needs a prayer Empty

Back to top Go down

my sister's unborn child needs a prayer
Page 1 of 1