Duck of Death Clan: Don't Mess with the Ducks
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck of Death

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I will be gone for a couple of weeks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SiberianTiger
DoD Site Owner
DoD Site Owner
SiberianTiger

I will be gone for a couple of weeks Empty
PostSubject: I will be gone for a couple of weeks   I will be gone for a couple of weeks EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:04 pm

alright i am not sure exactly when but it should be after July 14, 2009. i will be spending a couple weeks with my dad. so just be aware of that. i will be leaving screwdriver in charge while i'm gone. but i'll be sending him instructions for the clan at the latest, the day before i go to my dad's house. mainly there won't be any scrims while i'm gone. when i get back i'll be setting up some stuff on the site. but just telling everyone ahead of time. i'm not shutting down the clan. i'll just be with my dad for a couple of weeks. i rarely get to see him. but i'll post again when i find out when i spend those couple of weeks away from my computer.

P.S. i'll post in this forum and say when this happens. so keep your shirt on. i'm just letting you know ahead of time
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.forumotion.com
SiberianTiger
DoD Site Owner
DoD Site Owner
SiberianTiger

PostSubject: Re: I will be gone for a couple of weeks   I will be gone for a couple of weeks EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:34 pm

UPDATE: unfortunately, i can't go over to my dad's until he gets something done first. but i'll be back in a couple days. i'm staying over at my aunt's house and should be back either Thursday or Friday. mostlikely Thursday.

Screwdriver is in charge until i get back.
Back to top Go down
SiberianTiger
DoD Site Owner
DoD Site Owner
SiberianTiger

PostSubject: Re: I will be gone for a couple of weeks   I will be gone for a couple of weeks EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:17 pm

UPDATE!: i'm back early because i was getting really bored and it was too hot over at my aunts house and earlier that afternoon, it was 109 degrees outside!
Back to top Go down
Cobra2427

PostSubject: Re: I will be gone for a couple of weeks   I will be gone for a couple of weeks EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:24 pm

desert, wat do u expect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiberianTiger
DoD Site Owner
DoD Site Owner
SiberianTiger

PostSubject: Re: I will be gone for a couple of weeks   I will be gone for a couple of weeks EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:04 pm

true. at least i don't live in Death Valley. hottest place in the world
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will be gone for a couple of weeks   I will be gone for a couple of weeks Empty

Back to top Go down

I will be gone for a couple of weeks
Page 1 of 1