Duck of Death Clan: Don't Mess with the Ducks
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck of Death

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A squad server that we don't need to play in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SiberianTiger
DoD Site Owner
DoD Site Owner
SiberianTiger

A squad server that we don't need to play in Empty
PostSubject: A squad server that we don't need to play in   A squad server that we don't need to play in EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:31 pm

1stAirborne squad is a squad that pretty much will ban anyone who is better than them. when i was with AFL as Razorback, we came in there to play and many of us were good players and they would ban any AFL members that went in after that night. one of their members asked me how i was doing. i answered saying all good. i did a little bit of owning. next day i went in there and they banned me as soon as they were able to ban me. my step-dad was and i think still is and admin of AFL and we got banned at the same time. the last time 1A banned me, all i did was laid down at my base with the m21 and died twice and killed five people. they banned me for that and i was under a different name. their language warnings is not a punt or ban after three. you got 9 warnings. they have it that way just so they can trash talk back to you. don't do that. its not good towards us as a squad.

DJ was with 1A when he was playing as Razor and then went to Easy Company after being banned i think and then Easy Company did the same thing and he became DJ and joined AFL. i told him about stat padding that he was doing. when i created AoC after DoD was shut down by its original founder, i invited DJ after i gave screwdriver admin rights. before AO2|ThePoopsmith sent me that e-mail on DJ aimbotting, i was playing against DJ and i did see him getting a lot more kills with the aimbot and i still laugh at the fact that i was still owning him and killing him. everyone knows and i think are very annoyed of the fact that i take so many bullets without having armour and living when everyone else almost immediately dies. its just something i don't know how to explain.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.forumotion.com

A squad server that we don't need to play in
Page 1 of 1