Duck of Death Clan: Don't Mess with the Ducks
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck of Death

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules in our server that apply to playing in other servers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SiberianTiger
DoD Site Owner
DoD Site Owner
SiberianTiger

Rules in our server that apply to playing in other servers Empty
PostSubject: Rules in our server that apply to playing in other servers   Rules in our server that apply to playing in other servers EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:00 pm

Rules:

1: No Swearing, Cheating, or Glitching.
there are children that do play this game. so watch the language.

2: English in chat ONLY!

3: DO NOT accuse without proof.

4: NO recruiting while playing in other servers. result is lost of tags.
an example of recruiting that looks like it isn't is this. "i'm going to play in DoD's server for a bit." i said something like that and got a no recruiting warning for that. thats why i'm putting it out to you guys.

5: Please do not start fights with anyone or call names or anything thats disrespectful. no racist comments or jokes.

6: i know i talk a lot and sometimes too much. but a conversation should be short.

7: if you suspect cheating, do not try your luck with snapshots. video proof is more convencing. FRAPS is an example of getting video proof although it can take up memory quickly.

8: im a former member of EuroSnipers and they tell a joke to each other that almost got me in trouble in EID. faststrike=ES= is one of their admins and he asked me jokingwise if i had my cheats on in EID. i told him i don't cheat and one of the EID admins ask me if i actually was cheating. i told him or her that i stopped cheating because it was boring to me. which it is. and faststrike posted those words in a snapshot and he said that i wasn't handling it and almost in trouble when i was telling EID the truth and i handled it perfectly fine.

9: When i was with AFL squad the first i joined, they had a rule in their server that i'm not applying yet because i have to wait until getting the money for a real server. the rule was No stat padding. stat padding is leaving the server at least a couple of minutes or less before the map ended and join back in before the stats appear. thats stat padding and people do it just because they are avoiding a bad score. people do it to keep themselves from have less kills than deaths on the stats pages on squad's sites. its lame and is not allowed. by complete accident is okay. i did it by accident once.

10:don't leave our clan without posting it. before you do that, really think about it before you post anything about you leaving. an example of not thinking right before leaving was when i quit my job. i could have gotten it back if i informed my boss and the guy who helped me get the job at least 2 weeks before quiting. after i quited i was having some dreams about working there and i wanted it back and couldn't get it back because i left on the spot. some things came up that i could have paid for if i only didn't quit my job. but at least i got my class ring early before i quit the job.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.forumotion.com

Rules in our server that apply to playing in other servers
Page 1 of 1