Duck of Death Clan: Don't Mess with the Ducks
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck of Death

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Memorable deaths

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ov3rL0rd

Memorable deaths Empty
PostSubject: Memorable deaths   Memorable deaths EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:10 am

Post your memorable kills or deaths here. dont post pics, only stories

Once, I respawned at the other teams respawn point in a bomb match LOL

Another time, I was trying to do the lemming thing and I curb stomped my own teammate by accident

I caught a knife in the head. Whoops
Back to top Go down
SiberianTiger
DoD Site Owner
DoD Site Owner
SiberianTiger

Memorable deaths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorable deaths   Memorable deaths EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:21 pm

one of my favorite memories with the shotgun that happened a few months ago on AO2's Uptown Snow server........shotgun killing spree, died, then immediately got another shotgun killing spree.

another time i remember that happened on AO2's Team Survivior server when i got 25 kills in a row with the AK103 i think. my friend japetto who i haven't seen since then was wearing the AO2|(rec) tags at the time. japetto is a good player but somehow couldn't kill me. the 25 spree happened on two maps. 20-0 ratio for the first map (Abbey) and it ended on the next map. forgot which one that one was.

the most kills i've gotten in a row was 28. that was somewhere between August 1st-October 12th.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.forumotion.com
SiberianTiger
DoD Site Owner
DoD Site Owner
SiberianTiger

Memorable deaths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorable deaths   Memorable deaths EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:23 pm

Ov3rL0rd wrote:
Another time, I was trying to do the lemming thing and I curb stomped my own teammate by accident

that used to happen to me a lot on AO2's Uptown Snow.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.forumotion.com
jamesraylee

Memorable deaths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorable deaths   Memorable deaths EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:37 am

I remember sniping 23 people in a row on the noobsy boobsy server. It was really funny. A noob accused me of cheating though which put me in a bad mood ~_~
Back to top Go down
Ov3rL0rd

Memorable deaths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorable deaths   Memorable deaths EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:09 pm

jamesraylee wrote:
I remember sniping 23 people in a row on the noobsy boobsy server. It was really funny. A noob accused me of cheating though which put me in a bad mood ~_~

I h8 when that happens to me. lol remember the time when i always sniped u but u couldnt et me until the end ( on BDA)? noobsy boobsy is a kewl server for slaughtering noobs. if you wanna play against some really good players on TDM, go to Clan |tR|'s #1 Japan Open. It is one of my favs and if your on at the right time, there are lots of pros
Back to top Go down
jamesraylee

Memorable deaths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorable deaths   Memorable deaths EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:34 pm

well the level of my skill depends on my mood so i might get my butt kicked
Back to top Go down
Malevolence

Memorable deaths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorable deaths   Memorable deaths EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:34 pm

For me it was on /eVo/ Chicago Bomb; I curbed two people at once, then caught a bullet in the head by a DE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Memorable deaths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorable deaths   Memorable deaths Empty

Back to top Go down

Memorable deaths
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duck of Death Clan: Don't Mess with the Ducks :: Main :: General Discussion-
Jump to: