Duck of Death Clan: Don't Mess with the Ducks
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck of Death

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Late Fox

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SiberianTiger
DoD Site Owner
DoD Site Owner
SiberianTiger

The Late Fox Empty
PostSubject: The Late Fox   The Late Fox EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:35 pm

My English teacher gave the class an assignment to write our own fable. this is my fable that i finished the rough draft after the editing.

Mrs. Owl teaches a math class of five students. Wolf is usually the first one in class and is a helper when he is done. Rabbit, Cat and Bear are usually on time and sometimes are a little bit off task. Fox however, is always sleeping most of the class time and is late. Mrs. Owl sees Fox late for already the fifth time in the first three weeks of school. She asks why Fox is late today. Fox replies "I just got on campus." Mrs. Owl begins teaching class and sees Fox sleeping. Next day, Fox comes late again for the same excuse, and sleeps during class. Fox is late to class on Friday and his excuse is that his bus was late. Mrs. Owl mentions "Fox, you have failed the class." Fox becomes furious at this even though he brings the work home and turns it in with correct answers. Wolf says that Fox is failing because of being marked absent when Mrs. Owl takes role. Wolf explains that Fox is late, but marked absent before he gets in. Fox says that he is late to class because his bus is always late. Wolf then says "I just saw you in the hall before the late bell rang and your excuse is that your bus is always late? Thats a bad excuse. So logically, you have been lying to Mrs. Owl and you sleep the entire time."

Moral: A bad excuse is never an excuse.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.forumotion.com

The Late Fox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duck of Death Clan: Don't Mess with the Ducks :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: