Duck of Death Clan: Don't Mess with the Ducks
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck of Death

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Screwdriver is an Admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SiberianTiger
DoD Site Owner
DoD Site Owner
SiberianTiger

Screwdriver is an Admin Empty
PostSubject: Screwdriver is an Admin   Screwdriver is an Admin EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:11 pm

alright i had almost completely lost my log in password. but it tunred out to be the password i was changing it to. i thought the site was saying that the password was still the one i had before i changed. someone might have easily figured out my password if they knew i also used it for something else. so my password is beyond extremely hard to figure out. if i did completely lost my password and didn't think of the one it was changed to, i would not be able to do anything with someone else having admin rights here on the site. so this is mainly why screwdriver is admin. i did change the option of the site sending your password to your e-mail. it was set to disallowed. but its now active. i might be changing little things. not sure at the moment. but toolkit here is an admin.

P.S. did ya think i wouldn't say that driver?
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.forumotion.com

Screwdriver is an Admin
Page 1 of 1