Duck of Death Clan: Don't Mess with the Ducks
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck of Death

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Am i the only one posting here?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SiberianTiger
DoD Site Owner
DoD Site Owner
SiberianTiger

Am i the only one posting here? Empty
PostSubject: Am i the only one posting here?   Am i the only one posting here? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:35 pm

i have noticed that i have been pretty much the only one saying anything here in the forums. i've been trying to get everyone to post at least to things like announcements and i really haven't seen any of you in-game. Ziggy, Screwdriver and DocterBob actually have things to do. Screwdriver has business for another game that is more important than posting things here. Ziggy is going to Germany for about a month, which is alright with me because i actually go to the same school with him. DocterBob won't be back on Thursday if i'm correct. but i'm more concerned about LostBoy. he hasn't even logged onto skype or here on the site for a while and i have no idea whats going on at his end. but our server will be down until DocterBob put it back up. but i'm thinking about making more forums to get people to post. we have an off topic. you can post anything there, why else was it created
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.forumotion.com

Am i the only one posting here?
Page 1 of 1