Duck of Death Clan: Don't Mess with the Ducks
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck of Death

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment Requirements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SiberianTiger
DoD Site Owner
DoD Site Owner
SiberianTiger

Recruitment Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Requirements   Recruitment Requirements EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:18 pm

To be a member of DoD| you have to follow these rules and perform the requirements listed below.

#1. no glitching swearing or cheating or hacking or else its full ban. you get 3 warnings for glitching then temp ban. come back and do it again, one warning before full ban. We ARE G-RATED! saying Noob is okay but no foul langauge period. 3 warnings before being kicked for langauge. continue to use foul language, well.....full ban. cheat or hack is full ban period. we will watch recruits for anything that looks susicious while you are wearing our recruit tags.

#2. Do NOT accuse without proof period. it gets you nowhere and gets others mad for just saying you got proof even. I will be around as long as the server is up. i'll let you know if im afk and let me know if there is a problem if members cannot handle it.

#3. Skype is required but not at this time. it will be when i post saying i have it.

#4. no spammning binds period. if im in a bad mood i might put you or someone else on the Hall of Noobs for Shame list.

#5. Rank 55 is REQUIRED! you need to show us you ot some experience along with your gameplay.

#6. An Admin must see you play a few maps and watch you before wearing our DoDr| tags. you cannot wear them without an admin sends a pm to you from this site.

#7. be nice to others and be polite.

#8. no spamming in forums.

#9. IMPORTANT: need to be active on the site no less than 3 times a week. as well as admins.

#10. Do not be a noob and change sides making the teams uneven or not using auto assign. you MUST AUTO ASSIGN every time you come in. tell other players that a rule we have is use auto assign only unless you are making the teams even and not uneven. do NOT sit in spec waiting to get on the team you want to be. thats being a noob waiting in spec to side on the winning team. only go to spec if you are Away From Keyboard a.k.a. afk or your watching someone without accusing or saying anything to them.

#11. I do allow certain members of other clans join us. many are apart of many clans. i will invite those certain people.

Any questions?

Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.forumotion.com

Recruitment Requirements
Page 1 of 1