Duck of Death Clan: Don't Mess with the Ducks
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck of Death

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David,Sunra

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ugandu

David,Sunra Empty
PostSubject: David,Sunra   David,Sunra EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:02 pm

I have seen a member playing called AoC|David. i looked in recruitment and he wasn't there.

Also. There are alot of posts from a so called 'Sunra', what happend to them?
Back to top Go down
ZIGGY
DoD Admin
ZIGGY

David,Sunra Empty
PostSubject: Re: David,Sunra   David,Sunra EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:28 pm

The forums aren't too active, so, ya... People tend to get on every now and then.
Other than that, no idea about this David... Better check into that.
Back to top Go down
SiberianTiger
DoD Site Owner
DoD Site Owner
SiberianTiger

David,Sunra Empty
PostSubject: Re: David,Sunra   David,Sunra EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:59 am

i banned Sunra and his brother Hugo from AoC because they were recruiting people in AO2 clan's servers for our clan. the majority of clans do not allow other clans to recruit people in their servers. another reason why i banned them was becuase they gave out AoC|tags when only AoC admins (myself, Screwdriver007, and ZIGGY) can give out tags. AO2 clan has known me since i first played this game online because their uptown snow server was the first server i played in. also i tried to join AO2 and found DoD which was shut down shorty after a good friend of mine gave that clan to me. U4G|EnglishBoB did help me set up the forums here. going back a bit, AO2 members and admins do let me know when one of my members is misbehaving. they told me one member who a few of us do know from another game was caught hacking that i banned.

anyway, David is in fact not a meber of AoC. Sunra probably gave him the tags. someone else me and screwdriver had found wearing our tags did remove them when we both told him. he said someone that ain't even wearing our tags told him he was an admin which he is not. but i'm going to be searching the online lists for David to find him.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

David,Sunra Empty
PostSubject: Re: David,Sunra   David,Sunra Empty

Back to top Go down

David,Sunra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duck of Death Clan: Don't Mess with the Ducks :: Main :: Announcements-
Jump to: