Duck of Death Clan: Don't Mess with the Ducks
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Welcome to Duck of Death clan site.
Please register if your not already registered.
Login if you are already registered, a member, or a guest.
Please respect our rules, members, admins, and everyone else.
Want to join? Post in our recruitment log, post your wish to join our clan. WE DO NOT RECRUIT ANY HACKERS PERIOD. Our admins WILL spec you and others wishing to join. If you don't hack and want to join, why worry about being watched before your a full member? If you do hack and we know you do.....GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!!!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

Signed
|DoD|Doc Holliday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck of Death

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jamesraylee

School life Empty
PostSubject: School life   School life EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:52 pm

which universties or colleges have u guys graduated from, are currently attending, or applying for? Or talk about ur school life in general. Im attending Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, NY. This semester has been KILLING ME and I'm taking my finals next week. College is HARD so make sure u keep up a good work ethic or else u'll end up dying like i am No LOL
Back to top Go down
SiberianTiger
DoD Site Owner
DoD Site Owner
SiberianTiger

School life Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life   School life EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:06 pm

i'm a senior at Tucson High Magnet School which is the largest high school in southern Arizona. i do work at the University of Arizona in a kitchen underneath the food court. i got a good boss, good co-workers. my boss and some of my co-workers are good at cooking. i might get into cooking other foods. i've tried foods i thought i wouldn't like at the sight of it and turns out i do like the ones i've tried so far.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.forumotion.com
mikey

mikey

School life Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life   School life EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:31 pm

I'm a senior at Northside HighSchool , rival of Southside Highschool which isn't far down the road from us. School is filled with a lot of different races , but i'd fit in more at Southside sence sence SHS is a preppy school. I'm also a freshman in the local university , UAFS(University Of Fort Smith , Arkansas). The only way this is possible for me to start college while im a senior in highschool is because a program they have at my school called WATC. It works with the local colleges and pay for my first year at college . I Go half a day to school and half day to college... IT literally busts my balls man lol..I work for my dad , he owns his own business so it's a easy paying job for me lol

king
~mikeyy
Back to top Go down
SiberianTiger
DoD Site Owner
DoD Site Owner
SiberianTiger

School life Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life   School life EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:04 pm

i am popular in a way that everyone knows me by name and have heard stories of what i've done that some of them i am not proud of. i'm very well known to security at school in a good way. teachers are still asking me to be a teachers pet which i almost got no choice but to be one. i normally don't get extra credit. everyone knows i'm a redneck. everyone doesn't want get me riled up and fight because everyone knows that i'm not looking for trouble. everyone does know me because i appear out of nowhere. everyone knows that i don't do drugs, drink, or smoke. i have good and solid reasons why. plus i'm better without that crap. people in the computer labs always know i play shoot em up games online. they like a lot of online people, gang up on me and i still get them or take most of them with me. good practice though. I play COD4 with ZIGGY at school in the mornings. its a fun game. if only i could bring BHD to school then we could play on maps i made. the others liekt he idea, but it just ain't going to happen. a lot of the students stare at me when i'm walking. its annoying that its making me feel like i'm something i'm not.
Back to top Go down
https://duckofdeath.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

School life Empty
PostSubject: Re: School life   School life Empty

Back to top Go down

School life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duck of Death Clan: Don't Mess with the Ducks :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: